Yathad Shanyathorn Cinnamon Stomachic Mixture is one of Household medicine. Each will be different even the main ingredient is Cinnamon but other ingredient will be different as his own recipe.
Main ingredients are Licorice, Cinnamon, Cinnamomum Bejolghota, Cardamom, Clove, Star Anise, Camphor and Menthol
Two main ingredients are cinnamon and Licorice which coat Gastric from acid. Sweet is derived from Licorice. Camphor and Menthol will expel carminative.
Adult (age 12 years up)
Take Yathad 5 minutes after meal 30 ml. and take it as needed drinking water should take 15-20 minutes after taking Thanyathorn.
Avoid take Yathad Thanyathorn together with current medicine or herbs that remedy symptom. It may cause worse. Yathad Thanyathorn is different from others which may mix with chemicals and preservatives
Serious patient would take Yathad 1-2 bottles per day at the first week when getting better could take as normal (after meal). Digestive system and Subsystem need continuously 3 months remedy until full recovery.
Modern chemical drugs will work by suppressing the symptoms of the underlying disease, temporarily improving symptoms.
Once the drug is depleted, symptoms will return to its original state and if continued medication is used for a long time will result in drug resistance and continue to have negative consequences. That chemical drugs will collect in the liver and kidneys.
Avoid the followings for speedy recovery
1. Fatty and Fry
2. Coffee, Tea, Sparkling water, Liquor, Beer, Cold water, Milk, Soybean milk
3. Spicy, hot, sour taste food
4. Bread, Rice cakes, Cheese, Butter, Sticky Rice, Rice Flour Noodles
5. Fresh Vegetables ex. Gourds, Bitter Melon, Winter Melon, Ivy Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Radish and fruit in the family Cucurbitaceae, sourish Fruit.
Factors affecting treatment:
- Stress, Panic, too much Worry
- Some behavior ex. eating disorder, immediately go to bed after meal. Drinking water at least 2 litres per day especially warm water is the best for your Excretory system.
Please do read and make understand to follow the instruction otherwise it would not make you recover just relief.